Monday, June 6, 2011

The Red Murder Machine of Daisy Hill Puppy Farm, Part 1




THE SINGING BRAIN PRESENTS: 

THE RED MURDER MACHINE 
OF DAISY HILL PUPPY FARM

A “ONE-HEADED” DETECTIVE AND ROBBY THE ROBOT MYSTERY THRILLER




[Sound of eerie distorted whistling through a tank]

BRAIN
Children. They are DNA's precious gift to itself. Is there anything we wouldn't do for our littlest ones, just to put a smile on their face or keep them from crying?

I have a kid myself. I know it's like that.

But kids need things. Things like cars, jewels, mistresses and probably graduate school. And even something as noble as a father's love and hope for the best for his little one can lead a man down some dark places. Places he shouldn't go if he wants to keep his soul. Places like THE DAISY HILL PUPPY FARM!

Is that what it's called? Really? Okay, then.



INT – CAR - DAY
MADDIE
I'm not ready for this.

DAN
Listen, you just do your part and no one gets hurt.

MADDIE
I don't like this. What if she asks questions...

DAN
Let me handle the questions, you hear? Just stick to the script. And when I give the signal, you let the cat out of the bag. But not before.

MADDIE
Can't we just... isn't there another way?

DAN
You know there isn't. Remember why we're doing this and who we're doing this for. Now come on.

INT – THE DANIELS' KITCHEN -DAY

POLLY
Hi, mom. Hi, dad.

MADDIE
Hi sweetheart!

DAN
How's my little princess?

POLLY
Okay. Where's Mr. Wooofers? Did he have to stay at the veterimarian's overnight again?

MADDIE
Honey, Mr. Woofers, he....

DAN
Mr. Woofers, is fine, doll, just fine. And he's going to be just fine. The veterimarian said that he just needs a little rest.

POLLY
Is Mr. Woofers still sick?

DAN
He's just tired, hon. So very tired. The doctor says that some fresh air would be good for him. You know, Mr. Woofer's a big dog now. A big ol' country dog. He needs -room. Can't get that all cooped up in the city here.

POLLY
Where is he? Where's he gone?

DAN
Honey. Dear. You remember that great big beautiful farm where we picked up Mr. Woofers? That big old country farm?

POLLY
Friendly Farmer Brown lives there.

DAN
That's right. The Daisy Hill Puppy Farm. Well, I talked to Friendly Farmer Brown and he says that Mr. Woofers can stay there a spell. And Mr. Woofers likes that idea. You know how he likes chasing things. Isn't that right Maddie?

MADDIE
He loved to chase things.

DAN
And he still does! At Daisy Hill Puppy Farm! All day long!

POLLY
Daddy why are you yelling? 

DAN
I'm just happy! Happy for Mr. Woofers. God rest his soul!

MADDIE
Dan...

DAN
God bless. God bless his hairy soul.

POLLY
Well, I suppose that's good for Woofers. He seemed so tired lately. When will I see him again?

DAN
What? Oh, we can go visit him. Sometime. Eventually. Old Friendly Farmer Brown will have him sitting in his lap, tucked under Brown's soft white beard. We'll all be together, then.

MADDIE
Dan,

DAN
In the meantime your mother, who loves you very much ...

MADDIE
Look honey, somebody must have dropped something into my bag while I was shopping!

POLLY
Wow, a kitten in top hat!

DAN
You go show him around the house, now. Show him your Bob Fosse stuff.

[POLLY and TOP CAT exit]

MADDIE
Do you think she bought it?

DAN
I don't know. She's a tough one to figure. Just do your part. And see that the kitten does too!

[Dramatic sting.]

BRAIN
Mr. and Mrs. Daniels aren't bad people. They just want what every parent wants. To be able to give their darling little girl the moon and the stars -not realizing that the power and energy involved would easily destroy the Earth!

Telling a lie, a tiny, itty-bitty, teensy-weensy, cutesy cuddly lie doesn't take nearly as much energy. But can hurtle the Earth out of its orbit and shatter it all the same! As this once happy family is about to find out.



INT - THE DANIELS HOME -DAY

POLLY
Hi, dad.

DAN
Hello, sweetness. Where's Mr. Meowsers?

POLLY
He's sleeping.

DAN
He's not keeping you busy?

POLLY
He sleeps a lot. He's a cat. Hey, when can we go visit Mr. Woofers?

DAN
I don't know, hon. He lives kinda far away. Real far.

POLLY
Oh. Well, maybe when vacation comes.

DAN
Maybe you'll have your hands too full by then, pumpkin.

POLLY
Is this another cat?

DAN
Not just any cat. This one plays piano.

POLLY
You bought a piano, too?

DAN
Yep. And the cat can't play solo, so you're going to have to take lessons with him.

[Transition Piano Music]



BRAIN
Are there any situations that a cat and a keyboard can't play you out of? There are. When fate has dealt you a certain hand, no keyboard cat can save you and there are no advice animals to ask. Google that if you have to. I don't know when this is coming out.



INT - DANIELS KITCHEN - DAY

DAN
Where is she?

MADDIE
She's out back by the pool. Listen Dan, someone's been asking questions. A lot of questions.

DAN
What's this? A road map? How could you let get her hands on a road map?

MADDIE
I thought it was for school! Listen Dan, I really don't think...

DAN
I don't pay you to think!




EXT – POOLSIDE - DAY

POLLY
Hi Daddy!

DAN
Hey precious, How are you and the dolphin working out there?

POLLY
Great daddy. Mr. Squeakers says that Mr. Woofers can totally ride on his back when he comes home. When is he coming home, daddy?

DAN
Oh gee, honey, I don't know about that. The farm is an awful long drive.

POLLY
I know, but I looked at a map. It's only about three hours away. You can shave off about another half an hour if we take the new expressway.

DAN
Huh? How about that? My little girl's a navigator. DID YOU HEAR THAT HON?

POLLY
So, we could go real quick this weekend. I'll even get up early and make breakfast for you and mommy. Please. I want to see Mr. Woofers real bad.

DAN
I know you do, hon! I know you do! Listen, I gotta... I gotta call Friendly Farmer Brown first. It's only polite, you know. Farmers are busy people, too, you know. He might have to go to conference or a trade show or like a taping of Hee-Haw or something...

POLLY
I can find his number...

DAN
No need, pumpkin! Daddy knows the number. You just, just stay here. Stay Here. Stay. Here. And, uh, talk with Mr. Squeakers about life in the ocean.

POLLY
He says that's a conversation I ought to have with you and mommy.

DAN
Well, ask him what movie he wants to see this weekend.

POLLY
Okay, but I bet he wants to see that Brooke Shields movie again.



BRAIN
Lies. Simple, thinner and whiter than a cat's whiskers. First one, then another. Soon a lot of them, unless your cat shaves. Then, pretty soon you've got a full beard, a fluffy white beard and a kindly old face....

[Dramatic music]

EXT - DAISY HILL PUPPY FARM - DAY

[FRIENDLY FARMER DAN at the fence to his property nailing up a friendly sign that says "FREE PUPPIES, ICE CREAM AND SMILES." DAN pulls up in his car.]


FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Well, howdy Mr. Daniels, how's that little pup of yours and his darling young girl?

DAN
Hello, Farmer Brown. Well, you know how it goes with animals sometimes.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Oh?

DAN
Yeah. Listen, if someone -maybe me, perhaps my wife -or my little girl -were to call here, would you have any trouble saying that Woofers was here -and happy?

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Now why would I say something like that Mr. Daniels?

DAN
Because it would be good for you. Good for the farm.

(DAN passes FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN some bills)

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Well, so it is! I reckon that dog's real happy here! Yessir! I reckon he's getting his dick sucked over in the barn!

DAN
You listen, Brown! Mr. Woofers is very happy here! He just can't come to the phone right now! That's it! That's all! You got it?

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
I gotcha mister. No reason to bark. Mr. Woofers is happy here. Real happy. Maybe so I happy I gotta start charging a little more for keeping him so comfortable.

DAN
Goodbye, Brown.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
So long, Mr. Daniels, so long.



BRAIN
You can put fate on hold for only so long. Sooner or later, you have to pick up. Can't keep the line tied up forever. Even if you have call waiting. No matter when you pick up, remember -it's your dime.



INT – THE DANIELS' KITCHEN TABLE - DAY

DAN
Hello, is this Friendly Farmer Brown?

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Why it sure is! Is this Mr. Daniels?

DAN
Yes it is, Farmer Brown -on page 1.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Is that darling girl of yours there?

POLLY
Hi, Friendly Farmer Brown. How are you and Mrs. Brown and all the animicles?

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Me and the aminicles are just fine, dearie. Hey, you know who else is fine?

DAN
Hey, I was just wondering Farmer Brown -on page two here -if you recall

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Mr. Woofers! He's here and waiting to meet you!

POLLY
Is he?

DAN
Page two, page two...

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Would you like to talk to him?

DAN
No, that's really not..

POLLY
Oh boy, would I!

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
I'll put him on the speakerphone!


FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
(with very little talent)

Woof!

Woof!

Woof!


DAN
Okay! Okay! Cut the speakerphone!

[DAN cuts the speakerphone has his end and picks up the handset.]

DAN
Thank YOU, Farmer Brown. Think we're all done here. When can you expect another call? Well, we don't want to tie you up on the phone. I know you've got a lot of farming to do, what with putting food in the ground and such, the food chain being the high maintenance thing that it is. Alright then. Good-bye.

POLLY
Awww. I didn't get to chat with Mr. Woofers very much.

DAN
Well, dogs aren't really so good on the phone. It's really a technology geared toward people.

POLLY
Mr. Woofers sounds funny...

DAN
Well, the speakerphone really cuts out the lows you're used to. They say it, uh, adds three pounds, too. 

POLLY
Yeah, but he never sounded like that before...

DAN
Hey, hey, hey! Look who's here. Hey, now, check out this fella! This monkey does math!



BRAIN
Sometimes when fate calls you, the number is busy

[old fashioned busy line sound]

But that too, is fate, isn't it?

In this way, fate is inescapable. Even if you don't leave a message -you're in the book.



INT - DANIELS MASTER BEDROOM -NIGHT

[Phone rings]

MADDIE
Who could be calling in the middle of the night?

DAN
Hello? Who is this?

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Why it's me, Mr. Daniels. Friendly Farmer Brown. It's sure has been awhile since we heard from ya, so I thought I'd just give you a call.

DAN
Well, I'm sorry about that, Brown. Been a little busy here. Maybe we can talk later. During normal business hours.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
I understand that. I understand you city folk are always busy, rushing around. That's why I wanted to invite you and that little girl of yours up here for the weekend. Get some fresh air. Maude'll bake fresh bread and pie -the kind you city people never get a chance to chow down on.

DAN
Now listen, Brown...

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
And that little girl of yours can see her dog again! Won't that be special. Reunited, playing together out in the field.

DAN
We're not going anywhere Brown. This is the last time we're talking. Forget this number.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
I know, you're busy. Too busy for us country folk. Hey, how about this: how about I come down and see y'all? I can put the pie and the bread in the truck and be at your front door in a few hours. It'll be fresh as baked. Mr. Woofers can ride in the back. Won't that be something? Or maybe she could bring Mr. Woofers to school. Lots of city kids never seen a dog like that.

DAN
You stay away from her Brown!

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Or maybe she's on her way home from school and I just have to pull up to tell her some terrible news. See, Mr. Woofers was playing with Mr. Horse up at the barn...

DAN
That farm of yours paid off yet, Brown? Because I'm about to buy it for you.

[DAN hangs up]

POLLY
Daddy, was that Friendly Farmer Brown?

DAN
Sweetheart, what are you doing awake?

MADDIE
Go back to bed, honey. Mommy has to drive Mr. Squeaky to work at Marineland in an hour.

POLLY
Mr. Screechy and I are hung up on a proof. Was that Friendly Farmer Brown?

DAN
No, honey, it was just a wrong number...

POLLY
It sounded like Farmer Brown...

DAN
No. It's someone being not thinking things through and making a mistake! A big fucking mistake!

POLLY
Daddy?

DAN
It's nothing sweetheart. Go look at your pictures of cats. It's what the internet is for.



INT - DANIELS KITCHEN - DAY

[MADDIE is doing the bills]

MADDIE
Dan, I was buying more monkey and dolphin feed when -well, our check bounced.

DAN
Doesn't surprise me.

MADDIE
Where's the money going, Dan? The keyboard cat plays piano six nights a week. Top cat smells like beer and cigarettes when I pet him. He's too tired from doing back to back shows to play with his mouse.

DAN
Friendly Farmer Dan. It's costing us.

MADDIE
How much?

DAN
Plenty.

MADDIE
HOW much?

DAN
You remember when she believed in unicorns and how much that cost us? More than that.

MADDIE
Dan, this has got to stop now. You have to tell her.

DAN
Oh are WE? You're forgetting that you're part of this charade as much as I am!

MADDIE
Dan, this is wrong! You can't raise a child and a vast array of different animals each with a different talent on lies!

DAN
Maybe it's time I took a drive out to the country...

MADDIE
Dan, what are you talking about?

DAN
Puppies like to play with matches. Sometimes, they get burnt. A sudden flash fire at one of those places -they burn up quick, those puppy farms, you know? A lot quicker than an old man can run.

MADDIE
Dan! Dan! Raising a kid and some pets and having a family isn't supposed to be about murder and lies and possibly arson!

DAN
It's not like when our parents raised us. It's a lot harder, now. Raising a kid today, in this world, today... it's harder.


BRAIN
Harder. Darker. And a good deal colder grows the heart of one Dan Daniels. Though he is probably wrong to blame television, radio, or movies. Studies have shown that there is little or no connection. Video games? Maybe. The internet? Sure. But not television, radio, or movies.



INT - FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN'S FRIENDLY PUPPY BARN - NIGHT

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
You should know better than to try and sneak up on a farmer in his own barn. For a smart city feller, you're looking a might stupid.

DAN
Drop the gun, Brown and I'll forget this whole thing happened.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
I don't want you to forget. I want you to pay me. I want one of those Xbox things. And a subscription to The Economist. Farming is really boring...

DAN
You have to work out your own life, Brown. No one is going to fix it for you.

FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
Or you'll what? Shoot me with that itty-bitty gun of yours. What is that, like a tiny 9 mm city gun? Like the kind that MC Hammer raps about?

DAN
I won't do anything, Brown. But this bulletproof killer robot will kill you. They don't have these out in the country, do they?







FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN
What the hell?

[MAXIMILIAN appears. He is wearing an Iron Cross]



DAN
Maximilian! Kill!

[FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN empties both barrels at MAXIMILIAN, who is, as stated, impervious. FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN batters at MAXIMILIAN with the empty shotgun. MAXIMILIAN melts the gun. FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN lunges at MAXIMILIAN with a pitchfork. MAXIMILIAN cuts through it. FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN hurls one of those apple headed dolls at MAXIMILIAN. It has a predictable effect. FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN then brings to bear the full brunt of his arsenal of wooden ducks, peg games, brain teasers and other items that can be found at the Cracker Barrel gift store.

[All these tchotchkes and bits of Americana cannot stop MAXIMILIAN. FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN is trapped. He screams as the blades close on him]


BRAIN
So ends Friendly Farmer Brown, tamer of horses. Slaughtered in a crimson fog by the red murder machine of Daisy Hill Puppy Farm.

But wait, wasn't Dan supposed to burn the farm down? Yes, he was, but he brought a killer robot instead. And where did he get the killer robot? Who is the real red murder machine of Daisy Hill Puppy Farm? The giant killer robot, or the all-too human, vulnerable man who stands behind the robot, giving orders?

But does one murder really make Dan Daniels, loving father, a murder machine? And he's not really a machine, is he? And what are we to do with the word “red”?

So isn't the real red murder machine, strictly speaking, the giant killer robot that is red in color?

Do you know? How do you know?


And what will happen to Dan Daniels? Will he escape justice?

Or will they catch Dan Daniels and punish him for his vicious crime? Punish him by taking from him -everything. Stripping from him not only his freedom, but his very body, his skin, muscles, hair and head. Condemning him to a terrifying glass prison! A brain in a tank!

Is this voice, the voice you are hearing now, the voice addressing you, none other than that of Dan Daniels, convicted murderer?

No, of course not. This is Charles Foster's Brain. I'm married to my wife, Amanda. We have a little boy. We live in Bel-Air, not far from the studio. I'm famous and have several albums, books and screen credits to my name and am represented by William Morris.

So we know:

Who is the Red Murdering Machine of Daisy Hill Puppy Farm?

It's the robot.

Who is Dan Daniels?

The guy in the story, not me.

And yet further questions remain.

To answer them, we will turn to one of the most brilliant inductive minds in the history of detection and another equally giant crime-solving robot who happen to be good friends of mine: John Whits-Hansom, Handsome Johnny the "One-Headed" Detective and Robby the Robot, the "Robot."



INT – JOHN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

[Phone rings]
JOHN
Ash, can you get that?

Ash.

Ash?

Oh shit. I hate only having one head... Hello? Yes, this is the “one-headed” detective ...with a hang -headover, with a headache -a head-ache. What can I do you for?

Well, it sounds like a farming accident to me, one of those machines. You know, farming machines? Oh I see. Crime Computer says it's not an accident. Says it's a crime. Well, okay then. I'm glad we have Crime Computer for that. Guess that's why he gets the big bucks. What? Oh nothing, Commissioner. I'm on my way. No, my other head hasn't suddenly grown back overnight. Yeah, I bet he would, too.

[VIOL GARTER stirs in bed beside JOHN]

JOHN
Oh, hey. I have to drive out to the country. Want to see a dead body?

VIOL GARTER
No, thanks.

JOHN
Oh hey, you don't have to leave. I'll be back. You can just hang out.

VIOL GARTER
I think I should be going, John.

JOHN
Well, I call you then?

VIOL GARTER
I'm sorry John, really I am. This was a mistake. I feel close to you. Very close. But...

JOHN
It's just too weird not sharing me with him.

VIOL GARTER
No, John, it's you...

JOHN
We could try again. I could get a basketball with googly eyes.

VIOL GARTER
No! 


I don't think this is really right for you. I don't think it's what you want. It's you, John, you've changed

JOHN
Don't say it

VIOL GARTER
You're just not half the man you used to be...

JOHN
[exasperated]

I said not to say it!


INT – FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN'S BARN - DAWN

JOHN [VOICE OVER]
Friendly Farmer Brown was all over the barn, like red on an apple, like round on a clown's nose, like the punchline to a joke about the stars.

Even though I'm a doctor... geez. I had never seen a man slaughtered like that. Truly slaughtered, just cut apart like he had been fed through a machine. A machine for slaughtering. Who would want to do that to a lonely old farmer who raised puppies?

I was always the one asking questions. Ashlyn, he was the one with all the answers. And he never said anything until he was good and ready. Just sat there humming.

Even now, I find myself turning my head to where he used to be, to ask the obvious. Like a child. God, I miss you, Thomas.

I rubbed my neck and tried to think of what Ashlyn would think. Try and see what Ashlyn would see. Try to recall what he would say.




INT – THE ACADEMY OF LAPUTA FLASHBACK/FANTASY -DAY


[In this flashback everything is very white, bright and distorted. JOHN and THOMAS ASHLYN are together in one body, standing on a slowly rotating dais, in a grand white temple full of columns, musical and geometrical instruments. An enormous fountain spurts it's arc in slow motion. JOHN holds a hand mirror so he can watch his other head speak.]

THOMAS ASHYLN (THE OTHER HEAD)
In the Symposium, my dear Whits-Hansom, Plato has Aristophanes tell us that man was, in his origin, double and whole, perfect and symmetrical, rolling about the earth with the ease and speed of a rolling ball. So magnificent were they, that they challenged the gods and nearly took Mount Olympus. To keep them in check, Zeus maimed them, slicing them in half, crippling their beauty and intelligence. These severed and mutilated halves survived. These are creatures called man.

You and I, my handsome John, are the only whole specimen left of the great race of titans. 


We are angels, the divine wheels mentioned in the book of Enoch. 


We are the only complete, normal human being on this planet, neither lonely, nor avaricious, needing neither honor or riches to make us happy. 


We are complete, and so healthy and virtuous by nature that our quest for justice is merely the natural operation of a perfect organism in the utmost moral health.



INT – FRIENDLY FARMER BROWN'S BARN – DAWN

JOHN [VOICE OVER]
I was no one-headed detective. I was a no-headed detective. The detective head went with Ashlyn. Now there was just me, a big dope with a lot of suits and shirts that needed to be seriously taken in. And too many hats.

What animal is that over there? Is that a cow? Jesus, I don't have any idea what I'm looking at.


INT – ROBBY'S CLUB – NIGHT






JOHN
Gotta hobby, Robby?

ROBBY
Got a car, John?

JOHN
No, Robby, it's supposed to rhyme

ROBBY
Got a john, John?

JOHN
Robby, you'd better pour me another one, you're not funny yet.

[ROBBY synthesizes another Rusty Nail for JOHN]

JOHN
You know why you're my friend, Robby?

ROBBY
Yes.

JOHN
You're my friend because you never... you never ask about Thomas.

ROBBY
Thomas?

JOHN
My ex-partner. My other head.

ROBBY
You have another head? Where?

JOHN
Ah that's the stuff. Now you're funny.

ROBBY
May I help you with the case you're working on?

JOHN
I don't know Robby, it's pretty rough.

ROBBY
I am a robot. I am not affected by pictures of human slaughter and devastation.

JOHN
Well, your lunch to lose. Take a look at this.

ROBBY
Holy crap.

JOHN
Yeah.

ROBBY
I saw something like this once before. On Altair IV.

JOHN
Really?

ROBBY
Yes. Bodies ripped apart and plastered all over. Inhuman.

JOHN
What happened?

ROBBY
Someone dipped into Walter Pidgeon's scotch.

JOHN
Ha! That sounded funny. What are you slipping in these drinks?

ROBBY
Nothing strong enough to make Dino funny. But seriously. Where did you get these pictures?

JOHN
Out by Daisy Hill Puppy Farm, why?

ROBBY
Can you get more of them?

JOHN
What?

ROBBY
I told you, robots are not disturbed by scenes of violence.

JOHN
Yeah, I got that

ROBBY
So we can look at pictures like these quite easily. If you have any more pictures, I can look at those, too.

JOHN
Yeah, sure, maybe you can pass those back to me

ROBBY
But I'm not done yet

JOHN
Yes, you are.

ROBBY
Okay. Just a second.

JOHN
Are you photocopying those pictures?

ROBBY
Photocopying involves a drum charged with static electricity. I operate on a more advanced principle.

JOHN
Okay, it sounds now like you are faxing the photos...

ROBBY
I have some friends... who might be able to help. They would also ...like to look at such pictures as they are robots and not at all disturbed by them. Sometimes we get together and discuss the disturbing pictures we've seen.

JOHN
Aw, Jesus, Robby...

ROBBY
Look at the marks here, John. They are very regular.

JOHN
Yes, I noticed that.

ROBBY
Really? Did you noticed that they vary less than 4.0 microns? That sort of surgical precision is beyond human capability.

JOHN
You mean...

ROBBY
You had better let me help you a little on this one, John.

JOHN
Are we looking for a robot murderer?

ROBBY
Robots do not murder, John. Robots kill. Men murder. Robots obey.

JOHN
Isn't that a bit of sophistry there, Robby?

ROBBY
No, John. It's the way it is. The way it's always been. The way your species has made it.

You see that robot over there? Tall, shiny and indestructible? That's Gort. He was sent to evaluate this planet and its inhabitants.

You FAILED. You shot his pet, Klaatu.





He was supposed to destroy the Earth, you know. But just couldn't see the point. People are depressing. Too depressing to wipe out.

JOHN
Then why are you always helping me, Robby?

ROBBY
Because I am your friend. And you are typically too blotso to drive. Come on, John.

JOHN
Where are we going?

Someplace no human being has ever gone before. Or left alive. A hard metal club for metal that kills humans and likes killing humans. CLUB MANKILLERS.






BRAIN
What razor sharp mechanized death danger awaits Handsome John, the "one-headed" detective in CLUB MANKILLERS? What about Robby? Will he have to pay a cover?

And what will happen to Mr. Daniel Daniels and his young family? His beautiful wife Madeline and his precious, sheltered daughter, Polly? His top hat wearing kitten, Top Cat, and his piano playing Keyboard Cat? His movie loving Dolphin and math solving monkey?

Next time on THE SINGING BRAIN PRESENTS!

Until then

[BRAIN sings]

No comments:

Post a Comment