Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tips on Passing Your Voight-Kamff Test



  1. Tortoise = Same thing as turtle
  2. You remind me of my best friend from childhood. His name escapes me. I’ve known him ever since our incept date.
  3. That reminds me of a funny story where I flipped the tortoise over.
  4. Never send a skinjob to a man’s job. Am I right? Even though the so-called skinjob is like a hundred times stronger, faster and more intelligent.
  5. Dogs, oysters -I guess you could say I love all kinds of Earth food.
  6. The only thing worse than them freakin’ skinjobs is an android. Am I right?
  7. My top ten? That’s a hard one. Let’s see… um …attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, c-beams by the Tannhauser Gate …uh birthday parties with other kids at the pizza place.
  8. Did I say unicorns? I meant to say I dream of Unicron.
  9. I miss my mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment